Friday, May 31, 2024

Axle clean once and press
110 x 10
130 x 10
150 x 7

Giant sets:
Behind-the-neck press: 110 x 2 x 10
Facepulls: 2 x 10
Dumbbell skullcrushers with Fat Gripz: 35s x 2 x 9
Dumbbell hammer curls with Fat Gripz: 50s x 12, 15

Sandbag squats: 200 x 10

15-min jog

Was feeling rundown and initially was going to just do cardio, but decided it'd fare my body well to move some weight. Actually, it was more like "I'll just go outside and set-up for another day while doing some reverse-hypers for my back" and, as usual, lying to myself to get me out the door snowballed into weightlifting once I saw all the iron in front of me.

On the set of pressing I stopped before my shoulders began to struggle. Taking care to keep them feeling healthy with all the work they get at the boxing gym. 

Stretched before bed by lying on my back and widening my legs up against a wall.

It saddens me to say this due to Dad passing, but since the garage is no longer a smoke den, it would make sense to create an indoor gym for the preservation of equipment. I'll be doing that gradually. The corner and desk where he sat at will remain untouched as a tribute and memorial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment