Monday, June 3, 2024

Friday night boxing: shadowboxing and fairly basic mitt-work with a partner, ending on the heavy bags and abs. Visited Dad at his resting site on the way home, looking from past the gate.

Saturday:

Squats
430 x 3
Drop-down to 320x8, 230x8, 140x8, 50x8

Single-leg curls
290 x 15

Notes: still squatting narrow and deep. Going to use the SSB next time if my back health permits (it's been feeling good lately). The weight I can move is probably the same when squatting this style, and I'm still feeling a little bit of strain on my elbow despite best efforts to not bear any bar weight on it when squatting.

Sunday:

Paused 1-board press
350 x 1
285 x 3 x 6

Lying dumbbell rows
125s x 3 x 8

Weighted push-ups
100 x 10, 7
Super-set with chin-ups: 10, 10

Poundstone curls
30 x 100

Went out later for a Home Depot trip to replace the shattered glass mirror and pick-up some parts to fix my friend's ignition switch, but along the way I spontaneously decided to stop at the Cambrian public library just a few blocks past, which I hadn't been to since I was a kid. It looked completely different inside, but very nice to experience. Didn't have any of the Michael Crichton books I wanted.

Went to see Dad on the way home and placed a stone dove I got for him on his resting site.



No comments:

Post a Comment