Sunday, July 23, 2023

Well, gave a noble effort but the car lift was a bust. The other guy didn't even hang around to try and lift it; he just came and talked about trying to tow it or something and then bounced. I tried to get a grip on it but the broken the bumper and trunk stuck out and forced me to reach with my arms to grab the solid bottom, almost in a preacher curls position. I got it bouncing on the suspension but there was no way I could deadlift it. It was looking like bicep tear city with that angle. I actually strained my left bicep but it's nothing serious. 

Unrelated, but I woke up with heavy nausea and the weight gainer really helped a lot. I only ate one solid meal the whole day.

Got this sleep drink from my work and going to give it a try tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment