Tuesday, July 12, 2022

 Diet has been strict all week so I'm having a calorie-up day. I've stopped calling it a cheat day because this is not a diet break or a period of eating for pleasure; I'm actively trying to stuff myself for anabolic purposes. I don't even crave sweets like I do on other days because I'm so adept at making food seem miserable, so I can't even fully enjoy a dessert like I would if I was carb-deprived. 

I also don't do this every single week anymore. Some weeks when I have more social outings and I eat more carbs I won't feel a purpose to, so I'll skip that week.

Drank part of a homemade weightgainer shake in the morning and packed the rest of it with my ground bison with veggies and avocado for work.

2 comments:

  1. It's taken a while, but getting the diet to a point where it's NOT a diet is such a big victory. It's awesome you're there dude.

    ReplyDelete