Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Strict pressed 185x1 on Friday. Assistance work consisted of incline benching and dips. Went out to dinner at a Persian restaurant and ate a lot of food.



Went to the beach for my friend Azzy's birthday on Saturday. No training on this day, but here's a group picture as well as the massive turkey leg I wolfed down along with garlic fries that had me feeling sick after I went on a bunch of spinny rides right after.



Didn't train Sunday; was running on 3 hours of sleep and went to bed early after work. Yesterday I came home from my overtime day and set out to go on a run but got asked by my sister to move a bin full of dirt out on the driveway. Took me about 30 minutes to finally get it over the curb. Was happy about the exercise, though. Went on a 10 minute jog afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. Those turkey legs are my jam whenever I go to a fair or disneyland. Just a great snack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concur, it's a rare option to have nothing but a big piece of protein when you're out (besides added sugars and stuff in the seasoning). And then I ruin it by adding garlic fries, haha.

      Delete