Monday, August 19, 2013

Entry #1223

Deadlifts:
315 x 5
405 x 5
455 x 2
520 x 1
> Sweet PR. Pulling with straps is awesome, wish I'd done this sooner. I feel like my arms can hang much more than with a mixed grip. I watched some footage of me failing to get 520 last time and my supinated side was bent quite a bit so it may have been just a matter of time before a bicep blowout.  Also, I've found great success in keeping my head downish, surprisingly.

SSB squats:
325 x 5, 5, 5
> I love that this is now a weight that makes for the relaxing, whew-the-hard-part-is-over part of the session.

Deadlifts:
325 x 12

Farmer's walks:
100s + Fat Gripz around the gym
> Sadly, this is about all I can do since I broke one of my dumbbell handles last year. Looong ago I used to do oblique side-bends with a 135 lb barbell in one hand, maybe I can figure something ghetto out with two barbells or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment