Friday, February 23, 2024

Ran 3 hill sprints last night followed by a 15-min jog. 

My breakfast lately has been 4 eggs in bone broth with some egg whites added in along with lime or lemon juice, hot sauce, and citrus garlic seasoning. What started off as drinking just the broth when I had COVID last year turned into "Hey, I should add egg whites for more protein", then "Why not add a whole egg as well?" to 2, 3, and now 4 eggs. 

Also, I finally found out what's been making me so nauseous every morning: the extra-strength fish oil capsule taken before bed. Now I'm thinking maybe morning nausea wasn't just part of the game when I was bulking, it was this all along (I generally feel perpetually not great when going above 220 lbs so I was just sucking it up without attempting to diagnose anything). I've also been taking fish oil before bed for 20 years and don't recall this being a thingwith me. Going to cautiously reintroduce it back into my diet early in the day and use the lesser strength krill oil caps I have if I take anything at night. I'll make Flameout my next fish oil purchase too. 

Glad it's Friday. I scheduled 2 boxing sessions in the middle of the week in anticipation of going out for a crawfish and seafood dinner with coworkers, but they canceled. Fine by me - I'm going to bench this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment