Monday, February 5, 2024

Lifted outside Sunday during the worst of a bad storm. There was a weather advisory to not drive, but they didn't mention anything about deadlifts.

Sumo deadlifts
505 x 3

Romanian deadlifts:
365 x 2 x 8

SSB squats
240 x 2 x 8
Notes: Left hip is pissy at me.

Kroc rows
125 x 25

Dumbbell curls: 35s x 10

Supet-set with kettlebell hammer curls: 15s x 15

I've lifted in the rain before but the wind speed was a new challenge. It meant that there was no dry spot, even under the balcony. Definitely the stormiest I've ever lifted in. 

Had a vet appointment for my panther right after this and while I was gone the power went out. Luckily, it came back on about 4 hours later.

Got in a 3-min round of rope skipping and another 3 min of shadowboxing this morning before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment