Thursday, September 29, 2022

Bench press
Up to 295 x 3
230 x 11
* Left one in the tank but top strength is still not there. I actually lost a lot more weight than I thought; after a week of eating to put on a few pounds I'm 197 midday with a packed stomach. 

Kroc rows
125 x 30

I'm excited to say I've taken on a client now that I'm training as a side income. After the above I took some time to work with her, then went back to complete everything.

Wide bench
205 x 10, 10
-
Super-set with dumbbell rows
115s x 10, 10

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, I totally missed you were training people these days. That's pretty awesome! Hope it pans out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this comment, appreciate that! As long as the client wants to be there and doesn't need to be "motivated" I really enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete