Friday, June 4, 2021

Currently in Half Moon Bay for George's birthday trip over the weekend. Since this is a blog here's a pic while I wait for George to check-in:

Got in a fasted workout consisting of 50 burpees and some shadow kickboxing before breakfast today. 

I prepared well for this weekend and the partying. Organic protein shakes, protein bars, canned tuna, and pistachios are my snacks, along with my multivitamins. Also pre-made a big thermos of organic cran and grapefruit juice with vodka, which always leaves me feeling great after a night of drinking (after Halloween last year I hit a deadlift PR the next day and my friend was astonished I was even able to workout). To top it all off, stopped at Chipotle and got a burrito and a burrito bowl with double meat and guacamole so I have easy access to food in the room. Not worrying about low-carb dieting right now, I trained hard this week and I'm going to need decent calories while out of town. 

Also going to make myself so some stretches every day, my back has been killing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment