Thursday, February 18, 2021

Messed around with my new log yesterday, which came on my birthday. Wasn't able to train on my birthday because I worked 11 hours and then went out with George for Korean BBQ, which was great.

I got up to pressing 185 very easily but when I tried 200 I couldn't even get a rep. I don't just say this to cover my ass though: I don't think I was trying very hard. It got off my chest and then came back down and I stumbled, then just decided to drop it because I'd been playing around with 185 a lot and was already feeling it in my arms. Next time I'll have a more structured approach and rep out 200 and beyond, which I'm going to need to get a handle on for my meet.

Also did some banded dumbbell pressing which I stole from Paul Carter.





No comments:

Post a Comment