Saturday, September 5, 2020

Ending weight gain phase. Wasn't too epic at just under 4 months of it but I've gotta get going with making weight for November if I don't want to feel rushed.

Start weight: 192
Press: 220x2
Bench press: 350
Squat: 500
Deadlift: ?

End weight: 215
Press: 225x3
Bench press: 370
Squat: 520
Deadlift: ?

These are just confirmed lifts but I can definitely do more than that on bench and squat. Deadlift is too much of an unknown for me to accurately quantify it, since I've been mat pulling and the performance for that has been allll over the place. As of late it's improved a ton, that I know.

Man, despite the extra chest work I think my chest still doesn't look great.


2 comments:

  1. Successful phase! Looking huge. I am hoping to start gaining here soon: ideally ending in a similar state of lean. You always come out of these looking awesome. Still remember that t-nation thread, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that was a classic, I want to find it again. Really appreciate the compliments, thanks.

    ReplyDelete