Saturday, June 2, 2018

Woke up at 7:30 today to go to a 9AM Muay Thai class, something I've never had time for before. Quick breakfast of a tuna can, a small slice of wheat toast, a few orange slices, cottage cheese, and green tea. No cheat day today since I drank and ate carby two days last week for the convention.

Had a good run yesterday after work. Two hill sprints and then a jog afterwards. Passing by the high school I saw the track was empty so I did HIIT for a mile, sprinting hard once every quarter mile. Jog back home. Totally time...maybe 30 minutes? Not sure. Legs were pretty sore after. I've always been a really explosive sprinter. I remember a track coach saw me racing and tying with one of the football players in highschool (Rene; dude was an insane bodybuilder for being in his teens) and he invited me to join. Being so accustomed to hill sprints makes flat ground feel easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment