Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Strict press
155 x 5
185 x 3
205 x 2
Whoa, this got baby weak during my time off. Hopefully I rebound back after putting some work in. Wrists are feeling good so more strongman training should help.

Push press
225 x 2
Attempted 4 reps and only locked out the middle 2, that's fine. Just wanted to overload the press somehow.

Weighted chin-ups
90 x 8, 8, 9, 10, 10
No weight: 20

Incline bench
205 x 7, 8
185 x 10

Press (clean from floor)
155 x 7, 8

Keg push-ups and curls

Not championship training here by any stretch of the imagination, but kept rest times shorter and got a good pump.

2 comments:

  1. Did you lose any bodyweight while you were sick? Could explain a bit on the pressing strength. My overhead doesn't suffer a lot, but the slightest changes in bodyweight really affect my bench.

    Good to have you back from the dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awhile since I've weighed myself but I've lost quite a bit since then, about 12 lbs. I weighed 207 today. Damn.

    ReplyDelete