Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Entry #916

Did a 15-minute circuit of shadowboxing, burpees, and mountain climbers in the apartment. Afterwards I messed around with the Sega game on Eyetoy. No, I'm actually not so senile that I don't know the name and I have to refer to it as "the Sega game" but "Sega Superstars" is Superstupid. Back is incredibly sore today, despite foam rolling last night post-workout.

I'm shaking my head at how good the dorks over at T-Nation are at building the most fervorous hype for their supplements.

"So, if you're considering Indigo-3G,™ but you're on the fence, or worried about cost, stop right there and go no further. It's not for you, at least not at this time."

So if I wanna know more about an ambiguously-named product, I should just walk away now 'cause I'm not hardcore. K, will do.

Wait, one gem in the comment section:

"Jayk:  I just threw up and cried at the same time... Okay, not really, but I was so excited for this, but it's way too expensive.."

Jesus, shut up and squat.

I think it's highly unfortunate that they let this crap bleed into otherwise-great articles. I'll be following along and wrestling with some newfound training revelations from Poliquin or Cosgrove when all of a sudden I'll get to something like "Tip #8: Why do idiots buy the cheapest supps just to save some money? Seriously, you get what you pay for. I only use Metabolic Drive." Completely kills the intellectual momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment