Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Entry #910

Deadlifts with Fat Gripz:
172.5 x 5
212.5 x 5
255 x 5
> Had to very quickly readjust grip a few times on the last set, but this is the heaviest I've pulled with these infernal things on for reps. They make going light less of a bore.

GHR:
Just whatever felt good. 5-8

Ab-wheel rollouts:
3x5
> Can finally do these from a standing position: http://rosstraining.com/blog/2011/03/03/standing-ab-wheel-rollout-tutorial/

Listening to Iron Radio a lot. Latest episode is with Dave Tate.

6 comments:

  1. PPP, what would you suggest? I'm currently doing 5/3/1. Next week I will be out of town, but it is also my deload week. I will have access to dumbbells and most likely a few machines where I am staying. Should I skip the whole week of lifting as my deload? Or should I put together a 3 or 4 day split for next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would do what I can with what I have access to, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Malik Bahhur@facebook - You can do...-Snatches-Hack squats-Power clean the weight up for a front squat-Clean and Press the weight up, and keep it above your head for a squat that I forgot the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try barbell hack squats on a box or platform. You don't replace squats with random Olympic lifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Malik Bahhur@facebook - You stand on the ceiling and put the barbell beneath the floor when you lift it with the force.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You stand on the platform.I didn't know you could use facebook on here, haha.

    ReplyDelete