Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Entry #484

Bag-work

Deadlifts:
6 X 5     135, 185, 225, 295, 295, 295 lbs.
> It was my intent to keep working with 275, but really, weight in this range just isn't that challenging.

Lunges:
3 X 8      75 lb. dumbbells
1 X 7      75 lb. dumbbells
> My grip failed on the last rep of the last set. I've always done lunges after squats, not deadlifts.

Good mornings:
3 X 8     145 lbs.
> Everytime I do these, that dude from Tekken who says "GOOD MORNING"  at the start-up screen pops up in my head. This is important enough to type out.

Weighted cable crunches:
5 X 12     Entire stack
> No idea what the number was. I just set it as heavy as it could go.

Crush trainer:
5 X 5
> Timed holds on the last set.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely worth the keyboard effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you progressing back to your old numbers.  Hope you move up to the #1 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. CoC might be right up my alley pretty soon, actually. Need to fix this grip problem, and hopefully put off chalk until it's necessary to use it.

    ReplyDelete