Monday, March 26, 2007

Entry #397

George and I went running up to Lexington, but I decided to stop midway because of my ankles. They didn't hurt by much margin; on the contrary, I'm able to run farther now than in recent months, and that's why I do not want to risk aggravating them. They're definitely getting more conditioned, though. I hiked the rest of the way. It was slower than what I was planning for, but I made it to the top. If anything, I increased the trail's agony by taking longer on it.

I don't like having to wait until a specific time of the year to be able to run. I'm going to increase my cardio drastically so that I can be fully conditioned year round.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I read this and I was like WTF??!!? Then I realized that you live 2k miles away. For me, Lexington is like... 150 miles (no idea, really)? (Cincinnati, OH to Lexington, KY). Heh. Good job on the cardio though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Lexington is a reservoir in Los Gatos, CA. Close enough.

    ReplyDelete