Sunday, December 18, 2005

Entry #210
A very reputable friend of mine recommends that I ditch the Kickboxing
Academy and join Cung Le's school. I'm split. On one hand, I trust his
judgement more than anyone else on the planet when it comes to martial
arts, but if I take his advice I won't be able to practice jiu jitsu,
anything on the ground, since Cung Le's is all striking.
Today was break day. Literally, break day. Helped my dad move some
furniture around, and I was able to destroy spare parts. I demolished
an entire wooden bed frame with my fists. My hands are sore, but I can
grip fine, so gym is still on for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, at this rate, just pick a place. You don't have long to train at home. Go to whatever place is cheaper, you'll only be learning the basics anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AKA is pretty expensive compared to the other places I've seen, actually. But you're right, of course. I'm just going to stay here and pick up everything I can.

    ReplyDelete