Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Entry #209
Back in the game. I'm redoing the Muscle and Fitness power program. I
never got to finish it due to an early back injury. Feels good doing
powerlifting stuff after fooling around on bodybuilding routines for a
while. Worked the heavy bag a few hours later. I can't help but notice
that I have absolutely no clue on what to do for footwork, but that
shouldn't be a problem. My muay thai lesson is Friday. Water intake was
very good today. Chugged a gallon in an hour at the gym.

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't it always feel good to get back into a hardcore routine? I always love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say to drink that much water in that short amount of time isn't very beneficial. Although I tend not to care and drink it anyway =P The M&F rountine was pretty good, but I honestly got great results from my last one that some guy posted on the boards. It was a workout his wrestling coach put together.Seems we'll both be getting some lessons on Friday. Can't wait to get back into the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you hurt your back at ballet lessons, Pup? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I love you. FOR SERIOUS.

    ReplyDelete