Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Entry #150
Diet has not been satisfactory the past few days. It seems I slack off
on my off-days. Feels like I'm not motivated on days when I don't lift.
It's like perfectionism to the extreme. On lifting days I do everything
exactly right, seven meals a day, proper nutrition before bed,
everything. The rest of the time I just eat whenever. Have to make sure
I'm on top of my meal plan seven days a week; can't afford any
catabolism.


Some extra pictures from the throwdown that were sent my way today:


George sparring with me filming in the background



Me groundfighting.



Team Bullshido. I'm second to the left, top row. I look short 'cuz the guy next to me is like 6'5.


5 comments:

  1. hey sexxxxy!
    i havent talked to you in a while! :'(
    how have you been?
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE HAS BEEN FINE AND MARRIED THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    sorry I have to practice being a jealous wife and all. Any pictures of you are hot and awesome so yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i do not say omg that often. lol. well anyway hope to talk to you soon. make sure you comment me back again then.
     lots of love gretch

    ReplyDelete
  4. How tall are you? you don't look short there?

    ReplyDelete