Thursday, May 23, 2024

Dips:
Bw x 10
50 x 10
100 x 13
115 x 10

Chin-ups: 8, 12, 12, 12

Behind-the-neck axle press:
110 x 10, 10, 8

These were mostly done as giant sets back-to-back with little to no rest except the last set of 115 lb dips, when I got lost in thought over my dad.

Ended with a 48-second chin-up. Previously noticed I was stalling for time by pausing at various points during the chin-up rest, which is fine, but it's harder if I don't stop and instead ascend and descend very slowly throughout the whole rep.

I called and had a good conversation with my aunt and uncle afterwards, who were (and still are) in Iran when last week happened. Farah was composed but my poor Eghbal was crying and torn-up. Now I have to decide if or when I let my mom know, whom I haven't spoken to since 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment