Saturday, January 6, 2024

Bench press 
370 x 1
375 x 1
315 x 5
285 x 8

Kroc rows
125 x 30

Lateral raises: 15 kettlebells x 20
Super-set with band pull-aparts: 20

The bar felt so light today it caught me off-guard. I've benched 380 in my past but it was a much harder rep and then I went on to fail 385. I would LOVE to beat that before I truly focus on boxing and end up losing weight because I just received an email that the boxing gym I'm on a wait list for has openings and I have to go in to meet them and sign-up next week if I don't want to get in the back of the line again.
 
I had time to do more this session, but separating out the heavy power portion of my workout with the more hypertrophy-focused incline bench work last week seemed to work so well that I'm going to keep trying that out. That has me lifting more frequently but via shorter sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment