Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Last night:

Reverse-hyper machine
180 x 3 x 20

50 reverse-hyper leg curls with 5 plates
Super-set with 60 kettlebell swings with 50 lb kettlebell

Uncounted number of weighted decline crunches with 15 lb kettlebell

Dumbbell curls
50 lb dumbbells x 3 x 12

#1 Captains of Crush gripper: 30 each side

40 burpees this morning before work. I've been wanting to bring back kettlebell ABCs in the morning, too. Thinking I'll hit those tomorrow. Had trouble squatting into and out of burpees at first because I smashed my knee into my squat stands last night, instantly disassociated myself from the intense pain and forgot about it, and then felt confused later that night why my leg was hurting so badly before remembering what happened. I'd forgotten why I was limping, too, since that's not uncommon around lower-body training, but this afternoon it's better. 

I welcome accidentally smashing my shins and knees into household objects and believe everyone interested in Muay Thai should pick furniture with the pointiest edges in as hostile an arrangement as possible when picking the layout of their home. It's something I never see on interior design shows surprisingly, although that could be because I've never watched an interior design show.

No comments:

Post a Comment