Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Had a great Xmas Eve and Xmas. Also ate big. Had Chinese food for dinner after that bench workout, went to George's for drinks and movies, and then relaxed the next day before going on a Christmas night hike on a trail that was within walking distance from my place. Ended the night making enough bison burgers on my Foreman grill for dinner and also lunch the next day at work.

My quads have been getting painful again, which historically happens when I up my squat frequency. In this case, I think it's from doing burpees every morning and landing deep in a squat position. Couple that with how heavy I weigh and it's the most obvious explanation. I'll take it a little easier this week on the burpees; I'm thinking just one or two mornings rather than everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment