Friday, May 19, 2023

Yukon squats
430 x 12 (PR)
335 x 20

20 pullovers

Felt like I was sleepwalking and then my energy levels suddenly exploded on the top set once I got my belt on and turned up the music. As much as I don't like getting caught up in using rituals in order to move weight, when they work they're just magical.

Work week has been hectic, in some ways just from the schedule and in other ways from my boss. But I'm doing really well for myself. I've been striking a seriously warrior-like balance with how I've been standing firm for myself (for example, saying no over the phone today to working on the weekend which means no day off) but not escalating anything. Feeling wise and confident despite the challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're standing firm on what you know is right.. I know it's not always easy. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete