Thursday, February 4, 2021

Typing from job #2 again. Had a lot of downtime today at job #1 and the office to myself. Did a bunch of stretching and then practice some Muay Thai kicks. Actually had slim-fitting sweatpants under my jeans because the mornings are cold and it makes my knee feel better so I took my pants off and was able to high kick more comfortably. Also watched Kengan Ashura and am getting far into season 2. There's a taco truck in front of the properties, they absolutely load them. For $3 I got a plate filled with ingredients.

Should be working from home for most of my days starting next week.

2 comments:

  1. Loved Kengan. I want them to release the next season. I'm a big fan of the dude who relies purely on strength and no technique, haha. Congrats on the new job! For the cricket protein bars, I had a buddy that backed a kickstarter for them. I had a similar sentiment: they put a LOT of stuff in it to flavor it. I kinda want just a bare bones cricket bar, haha. I'll put my own flavor on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished Kengan today and it was pretty rad, great recommendation. I felt the same way about the cricket bars, almost wish it was a little weirder or more unusual, lol.

    ReplyDelete