Monday, December 17, 2018

Busy Friday. Worked up a 535 deadlift attempt and couldn't break it off the ground. Tweaked my back warming up with the safety squat bar and might have had a mental hang-up about pulling the trigger. Dropped back down to 455 and did 5 touch-and-go reps, the likes of which I've been getting a hang of. I also did 405 x 3 double overhand touch and go during my workout sets. Finished with SSB box squats for 330x3x5 before heading to work.

 At about 5 I left the office and headed straight to Muay Thai. Open gym day with about two other people training there. Put my headphones on and did rounds on the bag for the entire 45 minutes. Came home and after a quick meal I did some office work in my room, then some Captains of Crush grip work and leg curls on the Swiss ball before going out on a 30-minute jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment