Friday, February 23, 2018

I've gotten in some good cardio this week. First was a metal show on Saturday for my birthday. It was a big milestone for me to get in the moshpit again, although I did protect my arm a bit and favor my left side for defense against windmilling idiots. On Monday I did hill sprints and a jog afterwards, and Wednesday I went on a 47-minute jog to the high school track and back.

Worked up to overhead pressing 105x10 for a couple of sets last night and then did the usual overhead workout with dumbbells.

SSB squats
335 x 5
380 x 3
423 x 1
330 x 7, 7, 8

Swiss ball leg curls, reverse crunches

2 comments:

  1. Those little post surgical milestones are always so awesome. Glad to see them still coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are. Benching 135 for the first time in awhile was downright invigorating.

    ReplyDelete