Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Haven't been keeping up to date on this lately. Training has been very consistent. I actually want to train more than ever. Have been eating to grow but I'm not in crazy bulk mode or anything.

Went through a break-up yesterday but am in good spirits. I made the call for it to end but losing friendship, which is what I wanted us to revert back to, sucks. Oh well.

Overhead dumbbell press
80 x 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Cool, a 5x5.

Ball-Sack band pulldowns
20, 20, 25, 25, 25

Accessory work

Crazy comparison pic. Left and right side.

2 comments:

  1. Condolences on the break-up. Those can be rough. You'll make it through, just like the recovery. Crazy to see the difference, but shows how well you've done to keep strong as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you man, little gestures of support can go a long way. I'm really just thinking of this situation as a good comeback story for the future.

    ReplyDelete