Thursday, May 7, 2015

Squats
365 x 5
415 x 3
465 x 1 (PR)
440 x 1
Didn't have it in me to get the 440x3, just going to repeat the cycle, maybe adding 2 pounds to the success weeks I already did just to say I went up. My back is sore from cleans and legs felt it a little too. Think I'm going to move them before deadlift day where there's a day of rest between upper and lower body work. It'd be good to just have an isolated event day too.

325 x 10, 10, 8

Gliding leg curls
20

Abs

Last heavy day until my meet.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the squat and bench PR. Good way to go out before a comp. Saw that you bought the spider tack on sale too. Hopefully it'll spread better than that other stuff we used, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't care less about convenience with tacky but I sure hope a little goes a long way. The case is TINY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to use that amount for 2 contest with some to spare. You should be fine.

      Delete
  3. Cool, and thanks for the congrats by the way. And I'm more than happy to return the favor and share my tacky with you after you did at my first comp.

    ReplyDelete