Thursday, December 26, 2013

Squats:
300 x 5
350 x 5
400 x 10
• Very excited about this.

Deadlifts:
417 x 5
• Doing linear progression back up. I need a long period of retraining my CNS to power the weight up.

SSB squats:
322 x 10, 10, 8
• Tweaked my back on the final rep, which was the amount I was going to do anyway, coincidentally. My back has been feeling much better lately, though. Just gotta keep it up and bring in yoga again.

Neck work

Glute-ham raises:
15

RIP my Xperia Play, as much of a crappy phone it turned out to be. One more week until I can get a new one. In the meantime, I've had to make do with my old broken Droid as a music player.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on that squat PR. That's pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you. Pretty sad that my squat is going to surpass my deadlift at this rate, haha.

    ReplyDelete