Monday, January 31, 2011

Entry #840

Some current updates:


Bench is up to 275 x 5 (easy)
ATG squat is up to 345 x 3 (moderate)
Deadlift is all over the place. 
Bent-over row is up to 275 x 5 (hard, form not as strict as I would like)


These aren't my max numbers, just what I've done in my deliberate progression (for example, tomorrow I'll take that squat weight and do 5). And, of course, when I say "up to" I really mean "up to again", since I'm retreading old ground to get back to previous levels.


Can't fucking wait to start Muay Thai again. Unfortunately, my right fist is not totally in commission due to my pinkie finger. It was slashed about two months ago with a broken bottle and I can't enclose it fully; I think there's glass stuck inside.


I call them souvenirs.


3 comments:

  1. How do you fap if you can't enclose your fist all the way?The death grip technique is my favorite. Isn't that why they call you Bloodfist?Well, good look with your lifting and fapping goals in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you said you fap for the health benefits. I remember.

    ReplyDelete