Monday, July 26, 2010

Entry #826

ME upper

Dips:
Bodyweight x 5
25 lbs. x 5
45 lbs. x 5
55 lbs. x 5
65 lbs. x 5
75 lbs. x 5
85 lbs. x 5
> Not too difficult. Biggest issue was shakiness and lack of stability. Also, I should find a way to hang the weights behind me so I'm not pulled forward so much. I did a good job of resisting it and keeping somewhat straight but I want to avoid what happened years ago with my sternum from dips.

Arnold press:
80 lb. dumbbells x 8
80 lb. dumbbells x 7
80 lb. dumbbells x 6
65 lb. dumbbells x 9

Tricep pushdowns:
Entire stack x 8
x 8
x 8
x 10

Bent-over dumbbell rows:
100 lb. dumbbells x 8
100 lb. dumbbells x 8
100 lb. dumbbells x 8
100 lb. dumbbells x 8
100 lb. dumbbells x 10
> The heaviest they have, unfortunately. I used to use the 120s.

Hammer curls:
60 lb. dumbbells x 16
55 lb. dumbbells x 12
45 lb. dumbbells x 12

God, I needed that.

I'm weighing 210 lbs. with no food in me. Work has been killer. I've been training consistently - even when I was away in San Luis Obispo I went out to the woods behind our inn and did TFS - but diet has been sporadic.

I'd probably tout the fact that I'm the strongest pound-for-pound that I've ever been if I cared about relativism. As it stands..."The universe don't give a shit what you weigh. What matters is whether you pick up this heavy ass weight or not."

3 comments:

  1. I accidentally lean forward on dips too. Maybe wearing a weighted vest would help.What happened with your sternum from doing dips a few years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bent-over dumbbell rows are great. Have you been using any new supplements that are worth sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joe - Joe, one of the best supplements you can use is your own semen. It's packed full of lots of nutrients and protein. Just eat your own dosage at night before bed. Check out these results.http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/FreshDRE42/Online/mar6.jpg

    ReplyDelete