Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Entry #812

I have a big executive job interview due on Friday at...McDonald's. But no, it's not even to work there. I'm applying to be a school crossing guard and, well, I dunno, apparently budget cuts have really taken their toll on Crossing Guards H.Q.

ME upper

Overhead press:
135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 5
185 x 5
195 x 2 (wtf)
200 x 1 (WTF)
> My core is weak and constantly having to readjust my stance as a result of it kills my drive. On one of the failure reps my back almost crumpled backwards like an accordion. F

Dips:
x 8
x 8
x 10
x 10
> Arms were shaky, probably from deltoid fatigue.

Other stuff.

2 comments:

  1. How much weight do you use for dips?Other stuff = kegalsYou should wear a costume like this if you get the job...i23.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/f8/d0/d734_1.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPP as a crossing guard. In other news, children everywhere are afraid to go to class.

    ReplyDelete