Thursday, August 27, 2009

Entry 780

Took a week off from lifting. It wasn't intentional at first, but eventually I just decided to go with it and take advantage of skipped workouts. I came back stronger than ever today, which was miraculous. I didn't eat enough carbs in the meal before my workout. Blood glucose levels felt low and hands were shaky. Luckily, I had a bottle of BCAAs in my bag, which help prevent catabolism. The first few sets felt weak, but I become stronger as time passed.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMourQz9Ptc

Pin press:
135 x 3
185 x 3
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x 3
340 x 3
365 x 3
> Very strange exercise. It starts getting strenuous at 315 and then everything past that feels the same. Probably just a matter of getting used to it. I didn't warm-up too extensively.

Tate press:
85 lb. dumbbells x 10
x 8
x 7

Front plate raises:
45 lb. plate x 10
x 8

Gym closed. Chin-ups and abs at the track.

4 comments:

  1. Make a video of chin-ups and abs at the track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't because it's dark outside and there's no light by the bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo,This is Mr_Fishtaco from the GameFAQs message boards. I'm free Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday afternoon if you want to spar or workout or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should probably talk on AIM if you'd be up for anything.PowPowPunishment

    ReplyDelete