Thursday, January 10, 2008

Entry #554

Squats:
5 x 3     135, 185, 225, 275, 315 lbs.
4 x 1     330 lbs.
> Astonishingly easy. Could have done way more. I'll reach 400 in no time. Sadly, next week, I cycle squats out, although I won't be too bored, since there will be deadlifts. I'll keep up the 6-inch pause box squats and return much stronger five weeks from now (three weeks of ME deadlifts, two weeks of ME good mornings, and then back to squats).

Good mornings:
4 x 8     170 lbs.

Janda sit-ups:
3 x 8

Cable rows:
4 x 8     150 lbs.

I'm at the same weight, but my strength is improving with each week. I expect to reach at least 240 on this bulk.

5 comments:

  1. Good to see your strength is returning. Cutting definitely does not suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, what kind of shoes do you wear to run?  My feet went numb on my 5k, and I think it's time for some new shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asics GEL-Kayano XII (look, I don't name these things). I get that when I gain weight. My feet were a bit numb from only two miles last time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear Adidas Megabounce+. They are a little pricey, but if you can afford them, I recommend them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the suggestion Ray, but I figure with Lance and I around the same weight, he understands my pain more, haha.

    ReplyDelete