Saturday, July 14, 2007

Entry #449

To update, a few hours later, my side feels completely fine now. My wrist is a little sore, but it's non-training related; I twisted it while sleeping (I was dreaming about fighting somebody) and the weights aggravated it slightly, but I expect it to heal by tomorrow morning.

In more serious matters, the gym is closing on the 31st. I've been going to it since I was five years old, and lifting there since nine. I'm going to see if I can score free stuff, like the molten rocks in the sauna that I burned my hand on when I was a little kid.

There's one other gym in this town. It's right by the high school, which means that it probably doesn't have a squat rack. I'll check it out this week. Ideally, I would have access to a weight room underground in a Russian cemetery, like Alexander Fedorov.

5 comments:

  1. Pshh you can come to my gym. Its open 24/7. Everything u need is here. But in the color pink. Hope you dont mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucks to be losing something that's been a part of your life for so long.  Hopefully you can get something to remember it by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, an underground gym dungeon would be pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete