Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Entry #263
In the process of revising my routine, so I didn't lift today. There are some discrepancies that are bugging me about my current one:
>Squats are the only leg exercise.
> Squats and deadlifts are alternated tri-weekly, rather than having their own dedicated sessions.
> Lats are worked two consecutive days in a row.

Prior to this entry I ran to the high school for some cardio training. Shins held up well on the run over, but I didn't want to push my luck, so I did no sprinting on the track. Instead, I did stair runs on the bleachers. That didn't bode too well, seeing as how it was pitch black at night, so I went on the lighted track and jump-roped. Didn't record time or anything. After that I ran home with no problems.

1 comment:

  1. Bleacher runs are awesome, and for some reason not too destructive to the knees.  I'll be doing them again when school gets out over here.  Otherwise I'm the creepy old guy =P

    ReplyDelete