Monday, February 13, 2006

I just got my wisdom teeth removed and it was awesome. My blood was
convulsively shooting out of my mouth. I talked to the doctor about my
situation and she said I can still eat steak and good food, but I can't
eat popcorn and candy for a while. Which I never do anyways. I'm also
refusing pain medication. Gym should still be up for tomorrow. The only
downside is that I can't eat anything until the bleeding stops, so
this'll make it about 5 hours or so going without a meal.

UPDATE: Five hours later, and the numbness has worn off. I don't really
care about the pain, but my gums are still bleeding and I can't eat
until they stop. I'm glad I stuffed my face in the morning. Five meals
at most today.

2 comments:

  1. Leme know how it affects your training.  I'm gonna get mine pulled someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not supposed to do any exercise for a few days or even weeks afterwards, but I'm having trouble convincing myself to obey it.

    ReplyDelete