Thursday, December 1, 2005

Entry #203
Anxious to hit the weights tomorrow. Took a week off and I'm
practically dying from boredom. Meal plan went decently today. Shoved
down three big Costco hotdogs for dinner. Only had four meals in all,
however. They were big, but I can do better. For today all I did was
run to the videostore and back. Cardio felt strong.
After looking it over it looks like I have an opportunity to take muay
thai and BJJ lessons simultaneously. Couple this with lifting and
school, and it looks like my days are numbered. NOT TO MENTION DBZ. I can only be thankful
I have 0 social life to lose, haha.

3 comments:

  1. STFU and "bodybuild". If I see one more post where you think you "bodybuilded" I'm going to crap my pants. "Bodybuilding" doesn't consist of using light weights and doing isolation exercises, you goober. Most people would think my routine is a good bodybuilding routine. But then it has exercises that work the core for functionality as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAG UR IT!!!! this is so scary. send this to 15 people in 143 mins. when you are done press F6 and your crushes name will appear on the screen in big letters. this is scary cuz it works!!!! if you break the chain you will have problems with relationships

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I get the best comments. Bask in my glory, friends.

    ReplyDelete