Saturday, August 6, 2005

Entry #143
Ultimate Fight Night got me really pumped up. You better have watched
it tonight. It's 1:30 in the morning and I just want to fight. Hmm,
come to think of it, that's how it is for every night! Haha oh well. I
think it got me even more hyper than Dragonball Z does. They didn't
show Dragonball Z tonight, though...if they did, I would be punching
through the walls probably.


I'm taking a new approach to endurance training. Gonna start at a
low 25 reps for the first week, and increase that by 1 every
consecutive week. The idea is to allow my body to gradually adjust to
the numbers rather than training 'till failure everytime. My current
max is 40 push-ups, by the way. So you can see right there why I'm
trying to improve that.


Gonna resume powerlifting tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. thats good man keep up the good work , as for me ive gained 7.5lbs of mass im now gonna try to leanit out , with some cardio and lighter weight with more reps yup , gotta do it man . my joints are feelin it bad they hurt every time when i throw 105lb shoulder dumbell presses and 130 140lb dumbell flys ..but i know i got some power now , now its time to bring it out ...i just look big but no definition and im now seing that i might wanna do that ..anyway ttyl big homie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The catsmasher!!Swick had a pretty sweet KO huh? I'm the same way, every UFC & Pride I just wanna fight after watching. Especially after guys like Belfort, Nogueira, or Wanderlei Silva. I can't wait for the 22nd...the 2nd season of ultimate fighter is gonna be awesome

    ReplyDelete