Saturday, June 25, 2005

Entry #117
Primarily went back to practicing high kicks today. There was no
sparring match. Once I get in a class that should change. Reconsidering
my summer plans. I don't think I'll wait until I move; I'm going to
check out the muay thai place near here for this summer. In the
meantime, all I have is the gym and my punching bag. Hmm. Not as bad as
I thought, actually.


I'm thinking about taking creatine. Rene actually said it didn't do
much for him. Maybe I should see how far I can go without it. I'm
making great gains in lifting as it is.


5 comments:

  1. Hey man, saw your comment about my comment in lifepassingbyfast's xanga. Lol, yeah I definitely will be in UFC someday...Anyways, I definitely think you should try creatine. It's for real, and doesn't hinder martial arts training at all. I've been taking the new type of creatine--it's called creatine ethyl ester. It's absorbed by your body better than the old stuff, bodybuilding.com or GNC are great places to get it.How long have you been doing martial arts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mabye i should start martial arts training. there is tons of hot guys in it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take creatine monohydrate and love it. I have more energy in my workouts to push myself into forced reps, lifting heavier weights, etc... The only thing I don't like about it is that it tastes like shit, but you should really give it a shot. I get mine at the GNC store and it only costs like 15 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did tae kwon do for one year, and after I moved I still practiced it for the kicks. Ever since then I've been school-less and just practicing in my backyard, fighting with my friend George who has 5 years of tkd experience (he's a qualified instructor and gives me tips), or in various boxing matches. I'm taking muay thai soon. Total experience = 3 years.
    We'll see about creatine, thanks for your input on it warriors

    ReplyDelete