Saturday, May 14, 2005

Entry #93
George was telling me about a pull-up contest. Marines are coming to
the high-school to host it. I think I'll work for it if I can find
a good schedule to fit in endurance training. Anyways, we watched Clint
Eastwood movies until he had to leave for prom. I called him a wimp and
he shook his fist at me. That's the confirmation for a fight sometime
soon, so looking forward to that. Later I did boxing practice on the
bag for 10 rounds. Definitely need a heavier bag. Mine was flopping all
over the place. It's harder than most others I've tried before, though,
so my knuckles are beat again. Developing a solid hook, which I've
never really practiced before. Afterwards I worked on side-kicks. Total
of training was about 5 hours. Was a very good night, I'd say.

2 comments:

  1. I've barely trained at all in the past month or so. I bet you could scrape me right now. I hate my god damn teeth, I'm still swollen from getting em out, and a bit tender as well. Ghey.
    I really wanna get something together at my house soon though. I have Prom next weekend or the weekend after though, so we need to schedule it around that, as i'll probably be out pretty late that night crusin after parties. When I can get a date together, I'll let you know. And hot damn, I just found a Brand spankin new tape for the camera, so we're all set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, your teeth still hurt? I haven't even gotten mine pulled yet (I wonder if I'll even need to?)
    Just let me know and I'm game for sparring. Why not do it at your prom? Haha

    ReplyDelete