Thursday, June 21, 2018

Was driving to Muay Thai when I got pulled over and issued a citation for making an illegal left turn. He said lots of people do it at that area. It really does look like a turn lane, but oh well. Ticket was $25 but apparently I have to go to court and court fees add up so it's more? Weird. More importantly, I missed class so I came home and ran sprints up Heart Attack Hill.

Did a lot of grocery shopping today. Went to Grocery Outlet instead of the local market for my main haul and saved a ton of money on meat and other things. I'm saving up to get a Winning FG 5000 headpiece. Comes out to $340 on Rakuten. They canceled sparring tomorrow so hopefully I will have it in time for next Friday. Wish I had known about nose guards and how little protection open-face gear provides before I bought my Venum one.

No comments:

Post a Comment