Sunday, November 18, 2007

Entry #521

I walked to the gym and did some stretches in the ab room. The place was practically empty. Afterwards, I did some easy rounds on the stupid standing bag, and then practiced kip-ups before walking back.

My dad and I went to visit his brother and family. It was difficult to tell jokes that everyone understood because I was the only one who didn't speak Farsi, but I managed anyways. For example, my dad, acting as translator, asked me what would happen if his brother fought me. I leaned over and blew air at him, as if that's all it would take. It felt weird eating with people at a dinner table, though. Anyways, I gave my cousins my Gamecube and all 30+ games. 'Till next time, Resident Evil 4.

3 comments:

  1. I know what that feels like.  All my family on my father's side speak Arabic, so I've had similar experiences...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same experience, but with Pushto. I can barely get by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I didn't even know the gamecube had over 30 games.

    ReplyDelete