Friday, July 20, 2007

Entry #452

I'm in the process of renewing my driving legalities so that I can go to the boxing gym. It'll be later than I expected, but if the outcome is the same, it's no burden. On the contrary, I can finish up my conditioning with the extra time so that I can whup everyone faster and be out in time for dinner.

Speaking of conditioning, I've been running every other day to the high school and back. Last week, I was out of breath with one go of that. Tonight, I easily ran two, with a sprint in for the final span.

I'm also contemplating about training in Muay Thai and BJJ at AKA alongside boxing. There's a gym right across the street from there, so that would be of use in lieu of a weight room. I'm applying for a job as an English tutor for high school students, so my full schedule will be flexible.

3 comments:

  1. Remember what I told you about the tutoring stuff. They better back off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you're getting your life in order.  Employment, driving, and training.  One feeds the other, kinda like perpetual motion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah training got me straightened out.  Now I've got my GED, hold a steady job, and am going to win me a medal this summer. 

    ReplyDelete