Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Entry #523

I was deadliftring 335 for five, and on the fifth set, I felt my back snap. I instantly dropped the weight and struggled to stand. I know I was rounding it on that last rep. From there, I had to stagger home in the dark, which took thirty minutes over the usual five. I nearly passed out several times. I can't type well because my hands are shaky and it hurts to sit.

"Now they will learn of fear, these mewing babies who thought they could destroy me." -Kain

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about that. Rest up, man. I've heard good things about ice beds, but you're probably pretty well versed on what to do. Please, when you have the ability to type and sit without pain, give us an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many times has this happened in the past?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you heal up quick and well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain. Take it easy for a while and nourish both brain and body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, all. If I were ruler of the world, I would not cut off your heads.

    ReplyDelete